Daily contact lenses are a convenient and harmless way to improve vision. Almost all modern companies involved in the production of corrective lenses for eyes also produce daily contact lenses. At the same time, the money spent on the production and promotion of one-day contact lenses exceeds the amount of investments in other areas.
Compared to conventional corrective eye lenses, daily contact lenses are more harmless, environmentally friendly and comfortable. Replacement of traditional contact lenses is carried out after a certain time of their use, one-day contact lenses, as the name implies, change every day.
Daily contact lenses are used in ophthalmology to address problems such as:
– vision correction in the absence of the possibility of wearing glasses;
– when conducting an examination, as a result of which a person has dilated pupils. In such a situation, it is daily contact lenses that will help you get to work or home without hindrance;
– daily contact lenses can be used as a trainer for putting on and removing lenses. In such a situation, even if the lenses deteriorate, there will be nothing terrible.
Of course, this type of corrective eye lens is more expensive than conventional hard or soft contact lenses. However, many people spend large sums of money to purchase the latest mobile phone or laptop. But the eyes need high-quality and thorough care. In such a situation, as they say, they do not save on health, since comfortable sensations and the necessary visual acuity are much more valuable than the price of one-day contact lenses.
Despite the cost, daily contact lenses have many advantages:
– it is this type of lens that guarantees the health of the organs of vision. The problems that can arise with traditional corrective lenses are almost unlikely when wearing contact lenses for one day. These problems include redness and eye fatigue, irritation and itching, as well as more severe problems related to corneal ulceration.
– corrective daily wear lenses protect the eyes from contact with chemical compounds that make up the liquid for the care of traditional lenses. By the way, contact of the cornea of the eye with such compounds often causes irritation and redness of the eyes, as well as the development of various diseases.
– this type of corrective lenses allows a person to save himself from the need to constantly carry a container for storing lenses with him. And this container can also be a source of all kinds of infectious diseases.
– For people who wear contact lenses and experience a feeling of discomfort, daily contact lenses are especially recommended to protect the eyes from irritating effects.
Most of all daily contact lenses are suitable for the following categories of patients with poor vision;
– people who are allergic to solutions and formulations intended for the care of conventional contact lenses;
– people suffering from various types of conjunctivitis;
– people who suffer from a huge number of rapidly progressive complications when wearing traditional contact lenses.
However, in addition to patients who are prescribed daily wear lenses for medical reasons, there is a group of patients who should also pay attention to the described type of lenses:
– children and young people;
– people whose work is connected with regular business trips;
– athletes and people leading an active lifestyle.